- Seedless Red grapes=.99/lb (Beats Aldi regular price of 1.49/lb.)
- 1 gallon Dillons milk=2/$5 or $2.50/1 (beats Adli price )
- 1 dozen large Dillons eggs=.97/1 (last I saw Aldi had eggs for 1.33)
- Kraft Cheese (6-8 oz. bars, shreds and cubes)=$1.98/1 (use .75/1 2% milk varieties to get these for only .98/1!!!)
- Kroger bags of frozen veggies=.97/1 (Aldi price ranges from .95-.99/1)
- Pepsi 2 liters are on sale 4/5. WYB 4 you get the 5th free making these bottles $1/1!
- Select varieties of General Mills cereal=1.67/1. Use select .50/1 coupons from here or here and match them up with coupons from shortcuts.com or cellfire.com coupons to potentially get these for .17/box!
- Kroger canned fruit=10/$10 or $1/1 ( you don't have to buy 10 to get the $1 price. This is pretty comparable to Aldi price if not better)
- 4 stick ct. pack of Blue Bonnet margarine=.68/1 (good price)
- Kroger frozen potatoes (select varieties)=1.68/1 (this might beat the Aldi price?)
- Hot, lean or croissant pockets=1.59/1 (use 1/1 catalinas that have been printing to get these for .59/1!)
- 3 lb. bag of yellow onions=1.99 (Aldi bags are usually around 1.60 or less)
- Red delicious apples (3 lb. bag)=2.99 (Aldi generally runs sales on theirs for less than this)
- 4lb. bags of naval oranges=2.99 (Aldi has had theirs for less than $2 lately)
- 5 lb. bag of texas grapfruit=2.99 ( good price!)
- 10lb. bag of Colorado russet potatoes=3.99 (Same as Aldi price)
- Colgate Total toothpaste=2/$5 or $2.50/1. Use 1/1 mf coupon combined with 1.50/1 cellfire.com coupon to get this FREE! If you have the 1.50/1 mf coupon from the All You magazine this will be a .50 MONEYMAKER!
*Don't forget our Dillons double coupons up to a $1. If you are not sure on your store's policy ask a manager. If you are not sure what "doubling coupons" means please be sure to read here!*
One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons from the coupons.com widget found here. You can also be sure to spread the word to friends and family that share our same Dillons ad in these great cities: Topeka, Lawrence, Winfield, Arkansas City, Hutchinson and Wellington.
***Be sure to check out cellfire.com and shortcuts.com for great E-Coupons that can be added to your Kroger card!
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here. Also be sure to visit Cara's blog here for the scoop on Apple Market deals!