Friday, February 20, 2009

My Savings this week

I haven't done my full shopping for the week but I ran to Dillons (Kroger) and ended up with some great buys! Make sure you always look for those Manager Special (MS) tags!
  • 1/2 gallon of Milk on MS for .50 (usually priced around 1.80)
  • Red Grapes=.99/lb.
  • 3 bags of Kraft cheese=1.98/1 (I used .75/1 2% milk variety coupons to get these for only .98/1!!!)
  • Dillons Eggs=.97/dozen
  • Kroger fresh boneless chicken breasts on MS for 5.16. (This was a 3.5 pound package with about 7 breasts in it that was originally marked a little over $13!)
  • 1 box of Honey Nut Cheerios (used .50/1 cellfire coupon combined with 1/1 coupon (from a mailer) and got this for only .17!!!)
  • 1 lb. tub of strawberries on MS for .99! (these are usually $2 or more)
  • 1 lb. tub of grape tomatoes on MS for .99! (these are usually priced at 2.99)
My total savings for the day on these items was around 50%!

1 comment:

n*stitches said...

WOW - great savings! Are you using coupons or are these store deals?