Monday, January 5, 2009

Hy-Vee Coupons!

I was in Hy-Vee today and I wanted to point out 2 more reasons to visit there this week despite the GREAT SALES they have going on!

1st when I walked in I was handed a coupon booklet of Hy-Vee specific coupons!

2nd they are doing a 3 day sale ending tomorrow along with their weekly sale:
  • 12 ct Large eggs=.99 (beats the Aldi price of 1.39 this week)
  • 1 gal. of milk=2.99 (Aldi price is lower)
  • 5lb. bag of russet potatoes=.99 (beats the Aldi price of 3.99 for 10lbs)
The best part of my trip was the coupon on the back of my receipt for a FREE Sheridan's scoop or single cone!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh. Free Sheridan's!! That's exciting.

I was there today too for the Dr. Pepper and eggs, so I just pulled out my reciept. :( No free Sheridan's for me.

blaireruch said...

I got a coupon book tonight and it has a code for a free Redbox rental! Good through 1/15!
hyvee15 is the code!
I think you can order it online and have it ready to be picked up when you get there.
Also, one the Redbox website, you can sign up for e-mails and get another free code.