Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Produce at Aldi

I noticed in the Aldi ad they had quite a few good deals on produce this week. Here are the ones I see, feel free to add more!
  • Red or Green Seedless Grapes are .99/lb, sold in a 2lb. clamshell for 1.98!!!
  • Peaches are .29/1
  • Plums are .29/1
  • Nectarines are .29/1
  • Strawberries are .99/lb!
  • Large Cantaloupe is .99/1
  • Honeydew Melon is 1.69/1
  • I have also noticed their 6 pack of Roma tomatoes have been priced around 1.29... good deal!
Between these great deals and the produce deals at Hy-Vee(ending next Tuesday the 12th) you have many GREAT buys awaiting you!

5 comments:

Annette said...

It looks like the HyVee sale is for 2 weeks this time around. Might need to double check that, at least that's what it says when I check the ad online.

Shannon said...

Annette thank you so much for pointing that out! I guess I had gotten so used to the weekly circular I didn't even look at the dates:)

Thanks again,
Shannon

Andrea said...

Shannon - I took my first two trips to CVS this week. I found some awesome deals! Thanks for all your help! You can see what I did on my blog afamilyoffoxes.blogspot.com.

Cara said...

I ran by Aldi today and noticed that their strawberries were not in good condition, most packages had mold growing on them. So, if you were going there just for the strawberries it might not be worth the trip.

Shannon said...

Thanks Cara! I have noticed that it depends on the day of the week for good produce. Mondays are always good it seems. I would call Aldi and ask when their truck comes in and from experience I find that is the best day to go! Anybody know when the Aldi truck comes to the Topeka stores?