Friday, August 8, 2008

In Need of Chocloate?

I know I am since I vowed to not eat any the whole month of August! I was just trying to have a little self-discipline, but I confess I have had a few bites here and there. My new practice of self-discipline in the area of chocolate eating is in trouble because you just might be able to get 4 bags of Dove chocolates for FREE this coming Sunday (10th) at CVS! Here is how:

Dove is on on sale 3/$6. You get $5 in EB back when you spend $10 on certain candy items and Dove chocolate bags are said to be apart of this deal. When you combine this deal with the right coupons it may turn out to be pretty "sweet"!

Buy 4 bags of Dove chocolate=$12
  • Use 2 BIGI you may have printed from coupons.com a few weeks ago(-$6)
  • Use 2 1.50/1 coupons from the 5/11 Red Plum coupon inserts (-$3)
Your total is now $3 and you will get $5 EB back! Combine this deal with a 2/10 coupon you may have found on this blog, and you could potentially make $4 EB just for buying chocolate!!!

Be sure to check back here Sunday for more CVS "freebies"

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey Shannon! Just curious...how do you know in advance what next week's deals at CVS will be? Thanks for the heads-up on the chocolate!

Shannon said...

Hey Em... cute blog by the way! I check out slickdeals.net, hotcouponworld.com, and iheartcvs.com...they usually have ads posted in advance