Sunday, August 3, 2008

FREE Cover Girl!

In this morning's P&G insert there was a coupon for BIGI free Cover Girl. Note: My apologies for the confusion, the coupon is in the Topeka paper.

The coupon says buy one Cover Girl foundation get 1 Cover Girl face product FREE! CVS is running a sale this week of their own: Buy 1 Cover Girl true-blend, clean, or aqua smoothers and get 1 free. So buy 2 of these products (it is easier if you find ones that are the same price) and between the CVS promotion coupon and your MF coupon the 2 items will be FREE!

I also got a 2.50/$10 pain reliever purchase CRT this morning. I used that in my deal scenario since I was buying 2 of the children's Advil items and was able to get an overage of 4.83! You can see other great deal plans here!

1 comment:

Heather said...

The Cover Girl coupon is in the Topeka P&G Saver. I used it today.