Thursday, August 7, 2008

Confessions of a Hair Snob

If you know me well you know that I have another "material passion" other than couponing: quality hair products! I confess that I am a true hair snob! By that I mean I am extremely picky about hair products and I will pay good money for the good stuff. I could give you a whole tutorial about the best and worst products and the effects they will have on your hair:) Whenever somebody asks what I would do if I had "extra" to spend I tell them I would spend it on my hair!

I confess that I don't even use the free shampoo and conditioner I get from couponing. Instead, I save up and wait every year for Beauty Brands to have their Liter Sale! 10.98 for a liter of quality shampoo and conditioner is soooo worth it to me! Unfortunately Beauty Brands doesn't sell my all time favorite line of products, Aquage, so I settle for Matrix. Beauty Brands is still having their sale, so if you are a hair snob like me make sure you get there soon before the sale ends!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Haha, Shan you're too cute! Talking about hair brings me back to the days of five girls living in one house...ahh the memories.. :)

Unknown said...

I was beginning to wonder about all that free pert plus. I gave it a quick shot before bed the other night and I thought 'eww, this is not for me'.