Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday-Aug. 25th

I am excited that we actually ate according to plan last week! We hardly ever do that! Below is our dinner plan for this week. Make sure to visit here for more recipe ideas!

Sunday: Soft tacos/taco salad, chips and homemade guacamole.  The guacamole was so good that our toddler even ate it!
Monday: Egg salad sandwiches (this is a repeat from few weeks ago since we didn't eat it then), salad, peaches
Tuesday: Chicken and bacon quesadillas, apple slices, salad
Wednesday:  BBQ chicken sandwiches/baked beans/oven potato fries
Thursday: Sausage and egg scramble over potatoes, cinnamon rolls, orange slices
Friday:  Pepperoni Pizza with this crust recipe, raw veggies
Saturday: ??? 

You can see my weekly shopping trip where I saved 63% here!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing :)

My Menu Plan

Kristi said...

Way to go! I'm a guacamole girl too w/ homemade salsa. Blessings to you!

A. said...

It all sounds really good. I'm really trying to cut our budget and still be creative.

Looks like you have a great week!

Amy T said...

Looks like a delicious menu. I'm going to check out your 63% savings - that's amazing!
Have a great week!

Sarah said...

Yummy! Sounds nice and simple, yet a good variety. I LOVE guacamole!! :-)

Stephani Lindsey said...

Yummy! Can you post your guacamole recipe? I've always wanted to make it but all the recipes are so different!