Friday, August 29, 2008

Confession of a hair snob... part 2.

In the world of no budget and as much money as I want to spend on hair products I would buy Aquage humidity control hairspray. However that is not my reality and so I confess that I went to Walgreens at 6 a.m. this morning just for the Garnier deal! Like I said before, I don't use any of the free shampoo and conditioner I get because I am a hair snob and prefer the salon brands, but I do however LOVE Garnier hairspray!!! The humidity control ultra hold to be exact:)

So, I ventrued out at 6 a.m. to the 29th and Gage Walgreens this morning, which is open 24 hours. When I got to the store they had exactly 6 of the Garnier humidity control ultra hold hairsprays in stock! Just enough to do the Garnier Deal! So am I little crazy?... um yes, but I did get 6 cans of my favorite hairspray for only $2!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

No, you're not crazy :) When Walgreens had their Biore deal, I stocked up more than a half sane person would have!

At $1.74 a bottle, how could I resist, right? :D

Now I won't have to buy any cleanser for the next year.

Sarah said...

The crazy part is 6am. And I was at 10th & Topeka at 6:30am, so I must be crazy too. It was a pretty hoppin' place at 6:30am surprisingly, close to down town and the hospitals I guess.
I did all the FAR, Garnier and glade using my $10/$40 coupon.

Kahle said...

LOL..Shannon you make me laugh! I disagree with the others yes that is crazy ;) but you have to love those crazy couponers!