Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Free $25 Chili's gift card!

Have you heard of Mypoints.com? This was something I was introduced to over a year ago and I love this program! I just recently earned enough points for a $25 Chilis gift card and all I did to get it was read through emails, complete surveys, and get rewarded for shopping at certain stores online. This definitely works for me!

How Mypoints works:
Once you sign up you will be sent a series of emails everyday (about 5). Note: these emails in and of themselves will not generate spam mail! You earn points for simply clicking through the email and if it is an offer you want to sign up for you earn extra points upon sign up. Regardless, you get at least 5 points for just reading the email! You can also earn points by completing the surveys they send. Another great point earning opportunity is to shop through mypoints. If you are going to be purchasing something online be sure to see if mypoints is an affiliate with the store you are shopping at. If they are you can earn points per dollar spent. Some stores offer 10 points per dollar!

So far in my 1 1/2 years of participating with mypoints I have earned 5 $25 or more gift cards! On such a tight budget this is often how my hubby and I go on a date! If you want to learn more be sure to clink on the link below!

3 comments:

Wani said...

my husband does something similar with InBoxDollars.com.

CC said...

I've gotten a few $10 Starbucks cards from them. :)

Unknown said...

I have been doing it for quite a while. I've used dinner cards, but mostly get my Starbucks cards!