Monday, June 7, 2010

CVS: My Trip This Week

Here is what I did at CVS yesterday. AND I also got a 5/$15 purchase coupon that expires 6/9. I will post what I do with that later in the week.

Bought:
1 Gillette Razor - 9.97 (get 5 EB)
1 Secret Deodorant - 3.99 ( this is the only deodorant that works for me:).. Get 1 EB
2 Rolaids at 3.99 - 7.98 (Get 4 EB)

Total Before Coupons = 21.94

- $4/20 CVS coupon ( I saw a post about this on MSM)
- $4/1 Gillette Coupon
-$.50/1 Secret Coupon
-$4/2 Rolaids coupon

New Total=9.44, and I got back $10 in EB. So I got all that for FREE and a little overage:)

2 comments:

blaireruch said...

The Gillette razor is limit 2, even though the ad says limit 1.

If you have 4 $1 Windex coupons, you can get 4/$1 after ebs. Also limit 2.

I did these two together with the $5/$15 that printed off my 1st transaction.

Sarah said...

I went today (Tuesday) and am impressed all items were still in stock for the deals I was prepared for. Razor, Dawn dish soap and Skinny Cow ice cream. Then 6 Dove/Degree deoderants with the $5/$15.

Have you noticed better stock on weekly sale items?