Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3/22

We are back from Texas and ready to get back into our regular routine. Below is what I have planned for the week on my $50/week budget

Sunday: Meat Loaf, baked potatoes and green beans
Monday: Hot dogs with chips and guacamole
Tuesday: Chicken Tetrazzini, steamed broccoli and bread
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Rolls with homemade oven fries
Thursday: left overs
Friday: BBQ Pork sandwiches with misc. sides
Saturday: Pizza and raw veggies

As a side note I have to tell you that my husband is sitting next to me laughing as I am using my google search engine on this blog to find my recipes. Have I told you that he also laughs that I use my own blog to create my shopping lists? I think I would be silly to not do these things:)

Tomorrow I will post my super easy banana muffin recipe. This has come in handy this month since our Topeka Hy-Vee offers 4lbs. of bananas for only $1 on Tuesdays!

No comments: