Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Swagbucks!



**Update... check out the swagbucks blog today for "swag codes" these are codes that you enter on your my account page and hit gimmie. Anyway 1 code has been revealed and the guy tells you about it in the blog!**

Today is swagbucks birthday which means exciting things for all of us "swaggers" Be sure to check out your home page for the details. I am excited to say on my first search today I won 20 swagbucks!

So if you are a member then get searching using swagbucks to earn more than usual bucks! If you aren't a member then sign up here or by clicking sign up on the widget above and start earning your own bucks plus get 30 just for singing up!

Also be on the look out for extra special deals today you can redeem your bucks for! I have been saving all my bucks for today!

2 comments:

Lora @ Motherhood Moments said...

Did you see that they're multiplying everything by 10, though? So really 20 swagbucks is only like the 2 you would have won before. And the Amazon gift card is now 450 swagbucks. I don't like this new system because I won 8 swagbucks earlier today and while that seems like a lot, it's really only 8/10 of a swagbuck. KWIM? :( I shouldn't complain because it's still like free money, but still...

Shannon said...

yeah I noticed... the 6 I won wasn't that exciting.. but the few 20s I got kept me motivated:)

We'll have to see if they keep the new system...