- You can roll catalinas. Meaning you can use a catalina to pay for products that are offering the same catalina back.
- There is not a "limit per card" rule. You can do a catalina deal as many times as you want.
- The catalina machines can often be out of paper and a cashier doesn't realize it. So if you are expecting a catalina back kindly ask the cashier to make sure the machine is working/loaded with paper.
- The catalina company will pull an offer w/0 notice even though it wasn't due to end because they feel the catalina offer is "to good of a deal" if coupled with a good sale... for example the current catalina deal for Purex is no longer working because the sale and catalina made for to good of a deal.
- Managers and store employees often do not know why the catalina didn't print nor do they know about current offers.
Also if you would like to keep up to date with current catalina offers you can ad this post here to your favorites!