Please remember that that I get credit when you use the coupon links I provide for printing and loading. You can print coupon.com coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
- Fresh Tyson boneless skinless chicken breasts=$1.78/lb. (GREAT DEAL!)
- Tyson fresh drumsticks or thighs=.99/lb.
- Dillons 12 ct. large eggs=.99/1 (great price these days!)
- Select varieties of apples and pears=-.88/lb (great price!)
- Select Campbell's soups=.88/1 (use variety of coupons to get a great price! There are .40/2 coupons making these only .48/1... beating the Aldi price for cream of soups!)
- Bar-S turkey or meat hot dogs or bologna=.88/1
- Boneless pork loin=$1.99/lb.
- Pork butt roast=$1.29/lb.
- Tony's Pizza=$2/1
Buy any combo of 10 participating items and get $5 off your total or .50/item. You can buy up to 30 items per transaction for a total discount of $15 in one transaction. Prices below reflect .50/item discount.
**REMEMBER There are marked items in teh store that are not in the ad... by where they keep the ad in the store there should be a complete list of participating items.**
- Oscar Myer beef franks=$2.49/1
- Oscar Myer deli creations sandwiches=$1.99/1
- Oscar Myer fun pack lunchables=$1.99/1
- Johnsonville brats=$2.99/1 (use .55/1 coupon to get these for only $1.99/1)
- Johnsonville smoke brats or links=$2.49/1 (use .55/1 coupon to get these for $1.49/1)
- Pepsi 2-liters=.88/1
- Rotel=.49/1 (use .35/1 coupon to get this FREE + .21 overage!)
- Kraft Easy Mac cups=.50/1
- Oscar Myer deli shaved meat=$1.49/1 (best price I have every seen w/o a coupon for this!)
- Hormel Chili with beans=.89/1 (use .55/2 coupon to get these for only .39/1)
- Philadelphia cream cheese=.99/1 (same as Aldi price brand)
- Sobe Life water or Propel=.50/1
- Lay's Chips=$1.98/1 (good price for name brand)
- Post Cereal=$1.99/1 (use $1/2 coupons to get this for $1.49/1)
- Nature Valley granola bars=$1.99/1 (use .40/1 coupon here or from recent inserts along with loadable .40/1 coupon here and here to get these for only .79/box!)
- Nabisco snack crackers=$1.99/1 (use $1/2 coupons from recent inserts or $1/1 wheat thins I think from becoming a fan on face book? And get these for .99/1-$1.49/1)
- Nabisco 100 calorie snacks=$1.99/1
- Tombstone pizza=$2.78/1
- Tostitos chips or dip=$2.48/1
- Pillsbury Toaster strudels=$1.77/1 (use .55/2 from recent inserts or here along with .55/2 cellfire coupon to get these for only .99/1)
- Kraft or Sargento cheese=$2.19/1 (use $1/2 Kraft coupons here to get these for $1.79/1 or .50/1 sargento coupon to get those for only $1.19/1!)
- Ziploc storage containers=$2.00/1 ( use .55/1 to get these for $1 or $1.50/2 to get them for only .75/1
- Edy's ice cream=$2.77/1
- Sara Lee Pie or Bites=$2.77/1
- 12 double roll of Quilted Northern=$5.99/1 (needs to be 599 sq. ft. to be a good deal)