Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hy-Vee 3 dale sale!

This 3-day sale is good THURSDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY ONLY!!

The prices below are good for TOPEKA AND MANHATTAN!
  • Farmland boneless ham=.99/lb (fabulous deal!!! This is what I buy for the ham dishes I make. I cut it up into the portions I will need and free them... check out one recipe here!)
  • Cantaloupe=1.48/1
  • Hormel always tender pork loin=1.69/lb. (great deal)
  • Hy-Vee quarts of ice cream=1.49/1 (beats Aldi price of 1.99/1)
  • Old Orchard juice cocktail=.99/1 (great deal!)
See the other weekly deals here!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I don't know if there is an additional page for the Lawrence area, but there is a 2.5lb bag of IQF Tyson BLSL chicken breast for 3.99! At less than 1.60 a lb for chicken breast, I am buying a few bags for my freezer.