Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good TP prices

Thank you to all of you who weighed in with your thoughts on the best deals on toilet paper. I did like the link Cara posted to this blog here. I encourage all of you to read it as well.

After reading that post I discovered that maybe my $5 12 double roll pack of toilet paper at only 450 sq. ft. wasn't really that great of a deal:(

My new mission is to find the best toilet paper deal possible... or at least get it for only .01 a sq. ft. :) I'll be sure to let you all know when I find a good deal! If you have already found toilet paper for only .01 a sq. ft. let us know where!

3 comments:

blaireruch said...

Don't feel badly, Shannon.
The Charmin was only 417.5 sq. ft. and the Cottonelle was 718 sq. ft! :)
And I paid $8.99 and $9.49 after coupons and eb. Of course, I used eb to pay for it, and you could count the $7/$49 and the $5/$30 towards that, but still...

:)

Blaire

rebecca said...

This is probably the best tip I have seen for determining cost. We buy the more expensive stuff because we use less of it. Now i can see how much it actually costs and know when to buy a million rolls of TP.

Cara said...

Through tomorrow (8/21/09) you can get Angel Soft 12 double rolls toilet paper for $4.99 at Walgreens. That is for 501 sq. ft. Great Deal! Limit 2.