Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for 5/25

Well there is no plan this week and here is why:

Sunday: BBQ with parents in celebration of Holiday
Monday: BBQ with friends in celebration of Holiday
Tuesday: Husband's teacher appreciation dinner
Wednesday: the one and only day I need to figure something out...
Thursday: Hubby and I's 4th year anniversary... Pizano's here we come!
Friday: Close Family Friends renewing of vows celebration and dinner afterward
Saturday: Anybody else want to feed us:)

So a huge thanks to all of those other places that will be feeding us this week! What a nice treat that is for me to not have to cook. Maybe this baby will decided I am well rested enough and go ahead and make an appearance in this world! I'll keep you posted:)

I hope you have a great Holiday today!

No comments: