Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for April 13th

Here is my $50/week menu plan. I have a few repeats from last week... things never seem to go as planned:) Be sure to visit this post here for a FREE weekly menu planning template!

Sunday: Easter Dinner with family... YUM!
Monday: Taco Soup and corn bread
Tuesday: Egg Salad sandwiches (I got a lot of hard boiled eggs to find something to do with:), crackers, and apple slices
Wednesday: Chicken nuggets, mashed potatos and corn
Thursday: Chicken Bruschetta Bake
Friday:??
Saturday: Pizza and salad

If you live around this region be sure to take advantage of the great Dillons (Kroger) and Hy-Vee deals that are good through tomorrow!

If you have a favorite recipe that is frugal and inexpensive that you would like to see posted on this blog be sure to email me (button at right top corner of blog) before tomorrow and I will post it!

5 comments:

Marci Goodwin said...

The Chicken Bruschetta sounds great and I usually have those ingredients on hand!

EmmyJMommy said...

I love the Chicken Bruschetta....it is one of my family's favorites!!! Thanks for participating in the Menu Planning...it helps me to see what other Mom's are planning for their families!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we ALL have egg salad to look forward to this week...:)

annies home said...

sounds great to me

Unknown said...

Who doesn't enjoy Pizza for dinner?
You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
Happy MPM!