Regular deals for the week:
- 1 lb. tub of Driscoll's strawberries=1.99 (good price right now for strawberries)
- Dillons 1 gal. milk=2/$5 or $2.50/1 (Aldi price is around 2.33 for a gallon)
- Kroger canned veggies and beans=3/$5 or .60/1 (Aldi actually beats this price...theirs are all .49/1)
- Fresh green cabbage=.29/lb.
- Rubbermaid storage containers=1.99/1 (use 1/1 coupon to get these for .99/1)
- 4 lb. bags of Kroger value oranges=2.99/1 (pretty good price, but Aldi has had 3-4lb. bags for 1.29/1!)
- Quaker Instant or Simple Harvest oatmeal=$1.50/1 when you buy 2. Sale price is 2/$4 but when you buy 2 you get $1 off your total. Use .70/1 coupons or 1/1 coupons found in machines by the cereal to get these for only .50/box!
Buy 10 participating items and get an automatic $5 off your total (when you use your Dillons card) which amounts to a discount of .50/per item. All prices below show the discounted price. You can only buy up to 30 participating items in 1 transaction.
- 2 liters of Sunkist and A&W soda=.75/1
- Kellogs cereal=$2/1 (use .70/1 coupon to get these for $1) (or buy 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes and use 2 .70/1 coupons and the $1/2 Frosted Flakes shortcuts coupon to get both boxes for .50/1!)
- Nutrigrain bars=$2/1
- Nature Valley granola bars=$2/1 (use .60/1 coupon here to make them $1/box!)
- Fiber One granola bars=$2/1 (use .50/1 or .60/1 coupon here combined with .75/1 shortcuts.com coupon to get this for only .25/box!) (you could also use 2 .60/1 coupons combined with the $1/2 shortcuts coupon to get them for .50 cents a box!)
- Powerade sports drink=.49/1
- Quaker Quakes=.49/1 (Use 1/1 off any Quaker rice snack product coupon to get these FREE + .51 cents overage!)
- Doritono, Lay's Kettle Chips, Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies or Cheez-It Crackers=$2.19/1
- Country Crock or Land O lakes margarine spread=$1.19/1 (use .50/1 country crock coupons to get this for .19/1) (use .30/1 land o lakes coupon or .55/1 to get this for either .59/1 or .19/1!)
- Daisy Sour cream 16 oz.=1.49/1 (Aldi price for 16 oz is .99/1)
- Dannon or Activia yogurt 4ct. pcks or 32 oz=$2 (use 1/1 coupons to get these for $1!)
- 64 oz. Welches cocktail juice=$2/1
- Sargento Salad finishes=$2/1 (use .75/1 coupons to get these for $1!)
- Betty Crocker boxed potatoes=.99/1 (use .40/1 coupons here to get these for .19/box!)
- Betty Crocker fruit snacks=1.79/1 (use .75/2 coupon here or .50/2 coupon combined with .75/2 cellfire coupon to get both boxes for $1.83 or .91/1)
- Ken's Salad dressing=1.79/1 (use 1/1 coupon to get this for .79/1... beats Aldi price!)
- Dole Fruit bowls=1.79/1
- Purex laundry detergent=2.99/1 (use .35/1 to get these for $2.29/1... great price!)
- Suavetil fabric softner=2.99/1
- Kotex Pads, lines or tampons=$2.50/1 (use .75/1 or 1/1 coupons combined with 1/1 cellfire coupon to get these for only .50!!!!)
- Johnson and Johnson baby care=$2.50/1 (use 1/1 coupons from recent inserts or $2/2 coupon here to get 2 products for $3 or $1.50/1)
- Advil, Tylenol or Motrin pain relievers=$2.50/1 (use 1/1 coupons to get these for $1.50/1)
- Colgate toothpaste or toothbrushes=$1 (use .75/1 coupons from recent inserts to get these FREE!!!)
- Carefree liners or Stayfree pads=$2.00 (use $1.50/1 carefree coupon here to get these for .50!)
- Irish spring bath soap=$1
- Soft soap hand soap=$1
- Sauve deoderant or antipersperant=$1 (use .75/2 coupons to get these for .50/1!!!)
- Kroger pints and Hagen Daas cups of ice cream=.49/1
- Nestle frozen lemonade=.49/1
- Stoufers or lean cuisine entrees=1.79/1
- Hungary Man dinners=1.79/1
- Ben and Jerry's ice cream=2.99
- Breyers ice cream 48-56 oz.=2.99
- Sara Lee pastries or pies=2.99/1
- Pillsbury toaster strudels=1.89/1 (use .35/1 coupon here and .50/1 from cellfire.com to get this for only .69/1)
- TGI Friday's appetizers=2.99/1
- 40 ct. Pillsbury pizza rolls=2.99/1 (use .35/1 coupons here to get these for 2.29)
- Freshetta Pizzas=4.49/1 (use 1/1 coupon to get this for 3.49)
If you see anything I missed please let us know in the comment section. If you have a question you can leave that in the comment section as well or use the e-mail me button at the top right hand corner of the page.
One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons from the coupons.com widget found here. You can also be sure to spread the word to friends and family that share our same Dillons ad in these great cities: Topeka, Lawrence, Winfield, Arkansas City, Hutchinson and Wellington.
***Be sure to check out cellfire.com and shortcuts.com for great E-Coupons that can be added to your Kroger card!
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here. Also be sure to visit Cara's blog here for the scoop on Apple Market deals!