- Pepsi 2 liters=.88/1
- General Mills cereal=1.68/1 (Beats Aldi price and if you use coupons here and here you can get a better deal!)
- 3 lb. bags of Pilgram's pride chicken breasts=4.99 (beats Aldi price of 6.25!)
- 3 lb. bags of select apples=1.99/bag (GREAT PRICE!)
- Dole broccoli=1.38/head
- 16 oz package of radishes=.99
- 1lb. packages of Grimmway farms baby carrots=.88/1 (beats Aldi regular price of .99/1)
- sweet yellow onions=.59/lb.
- Hy-Vee fresh packages of chicken drumsticks or thighs=.79/lb. (great price!)
- Carol Budding 8-10 oz packages of lunch meat=2/$4. There are often $1 off coupons on the inside!
- Betty Crocker corn muffin or pizza crust mix=3/$1 or .33/1 (same as Aldi price)
- Betty Crocker boxes of brownies=.96/1 (Aldi price is still around .79/1 I think)
- Hy-Vee cottage white or wheat bread=.99/1 (beats the Aldi wheat bread price of 1.19/1!)
- Hy-Vee individual cups of yogurt=3/$1 or .33/1 (beats Aldi price of .43/1)
- Select 2 lb. bags of Lyndon Farm potatoes=.99/1 (GREAT PRICE!!!)
- Hy-Vee 12 oz. cottage cheese=.77/1 (beats Aldi price of 2.12 for 24 oz.)
- Green cabbage=.15/lb.
- Farmland sausage links=1.29/1 (use coupons from Farmland mailer to get a better price!)
- Oscar Myer bacon=1.99/1 with in ad coupon
- 8 oz. package of Hy-Vee singles cheese=.88/1 with in ad coupon (Aldi price for these is .79/1 I think)
Also I am wondering your thoughts on Dillons vs. Hy-Vee. Would you say that you are able to find things for a better price at Dillons or Hy-vee on a regular basis?
Remember the best way to support this blog besides your readership is to continue using the coupons.com widget found here. If you would like to see deals at other grocery stores be sure to visit the BeCentsAble Grocery Gathering here!
See the weekly Dillons (Kroger) deals here and the Apple market deals here!