Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu plan Monday for Feb. 9th

Well this week looks similar to last week b/c last week I changed my mind on a few things...it happens with those pregnancy cravings! My budget is $50/week and this includes all food for the week.

Sunday: Husband's 30th b-day so I splurged! We had homeade lasgna/ceasar salad/and garlic bread... it was SOOOOO good!
Monday: Frito Chili Pie/apple slices
Tuesday: Potato Soup/corn bread/fruit
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Cheeseburger rolls/green beans
Friday: My hubby and I have a date out! Thank goodness for MyPoints gift cards!
Saturday: pizza/raw veggies.

I will post the recipe to my version of Frito Chili Pie tomorrow. See you then!

3 comments:

Jane said...

It sounds like you did a good job spoiling your husband for his birthday! I'll be back for the Frito chili pie recipe!

Ryan said...

Yup, the Lasagna was great!! I can't believe she outed my age. . .

The Barker Family Blog said...

I LOVE when that potato recipe shows up on the menu!!!!! Yippeee!