Creamed Tacos: Serves 6 (maybe more)
- 2 cans of Chili w/o bean=1.19 each at Aldi=2.38
- 2 cans of Rotel (I got these on sale for .38/1 a week ago)=.76 cents
- 2 cans of Pinto Beans (I use the BIG can at Aldi=2 cans)=.99
- 1/2 pint of whipping cream=1.00
- 1/2 pound of Velveeta cheese (I got a 2 pound block for 3.49 a week a go)=.87
- 1 bag of Friots (I used off brand at Aldi=.99
You can either dish this up and then add the Fritos or dish it over the Fritos... whatever you like best!
Total for this meal=6.99 or 1.17/per serving!