Regular deals for this week:
- Dillons 1 gal. of milk=2.99 ( Aldi is consistently 2.75-2.90 for their 1 gallons)
- 5 lb. bags of Kroger potatoes are BIGI FREE with prices starting at 2.99 (that is 10 lb.s for 2.99- beats the Aldi price of 3.99)
- Cambell's select harvest or chunky soups=4/5 or 1.25/1. Use .50/2 coupon doubled to get these for .75/1)
- Many fresh pork items are 40% OFF!
- Nestle Toll House morsals are 2/4. Buy 3 and use $1/3 coupon and get 3 bags for $5 or 1.67/1 (1.69/1 is the Aldi price for many of their speciality chips such as white chocolate or butterscotch)
- Huggies Jumbo pack of diapers,pull ups and good nights are $9.99. Use 2/1 Pull-ups coupon combined with shortcuts.com 2/1 Pull Ups coupon to get a pack for $5.99!
Save $5 Instantly When You Buy Any Combination of 10 Participating Items listed below (limit 3 rewards per transaction)
NOTE: The Price listed is assuming you have bought 10 items and have received the $5 off or .50 discount per item has been taken.
- Kraft cheese (bars/shreds/singles)=1.49 (there were .75/1 coupons for the 2% variety buy the cheese a few weeks back that I snagged making these packages .49/1!!!)
- Pepsi 12 packs=$2.99
- Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh lunch meat or hotdogs=$2.50
- Lays Potato chips=1.77
- Kraft Mayo or miracle whip=$2.49
- Philadelphia cream cheese=$1.00
- Green Giant steamers=$1.00 (use .50/1 coupon to get these FREE!)
- Nabisco snack crackers=$1.89
- Heinze Ketchup 32-36 oz.=$1.50
- Pace Picante sauce 16 oz.=$1.50 (use .75/2 coupons to get these jars for $1.00)
- Planter's Peanuts 16 oz=$2.00
- Cheetos 11 oz bags=$2.00
- 2 lb. blocks of Velveeta=$4.49 (use $1/1 coupons here to get this for $3.49/1- beats Aldi!)
- Tombstone Pizzas=$2.50
- Hungry Man dinners=$2.50
- Chex Mix=$1.69 (use .50/1 Mf coupon doubled and .60/1 coupon here to get a bag for FREE or .69/1 if you can't load the shortcuts coupon)
- Orville popcorn=$1.69 (use 1/1 coupon here to get a box for .69!)
- Nature Valley or Fiber One bars=$2.09 (use .50/1 coupons doubled to get each box for $1.09!) (you can also combine with .75/1 shortcuts coupon for fiber one to get a box for .34!)
- Quaker cereal=$2.09 (use $1/2 Life coupons to get both boxes for $3.09 or $1.55/1)
- Quaker instant oatmeal=$2.09 (use .70/1 coupon to get this for $1.09)
- Coffee mate creamer 32 oz.=$2.49 (use .50/1 coupon to get this for $1.49!) or this $1.50/1 coupon here to get is for .99!
- Goldfish crackers=$1.09 (GREAT PRICE!)
- Tyson meal kits=$5.49
- Kleenex=$1.09 (use .50/3 coupons to get them for .76/1) or (buy the lotion kind if it qualifies and use .40/1 coupon to get a box for .29)
*Don't forget our Dillons double coupons up to a $1. If you are not sure on your store's policy ask a manager. If you are not sure what "doubling coupons" means please be sure to read here!*
One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons from the coupons.com widget found here. You can also be sure to spread the word to friends and family that share our same Dillons ad in these great cities: Topeka, Lawrence, Winfield, Arkansas City, Hutchinson and Wellington.
***Be sure to check out cellfire.com and shortcuts.com for great E-Coupons that can be added to your Kroger card!
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. Also be sure to visit Cara's blog here for the scoop on Apple Market deals!