- Hy-Vee Basted whole turkey=.79/lb.
- Sweet potatoes are .49/lb. (better deal Dillons or Apple Market this week)
- Hy-Vee 1lb packs of butter 1.99 (beats Aldi price)
- Midwest county fair mandarin canned oranges are 2/$1
- Selected varieties of Hy-Vee canned fruit=.88/1
- Garden Club light corn syrup=1.48 (beats Aldi price)
- Libby's canned pumpkin=.99/1 (use $1/2 printable to get these for .50/1!)
- Nestle Toll house morsels are 1.99/1 (use .50/1 or 1.00/2 coupon to get these for 1.50/1)
- French's fried onions 6 oz. cans are 2.49/1 (use. 50/1 coupon to get these for 1.99/1) This is a better deal than what Walgreens has this week!
- Hy-Vee flour =1.48/1 (Aldi is 1.70 and higher)
- Select General Mills cereal=$2 (use .55/1 coupons from the coupons.com widget to get these for 1.50/1)
- Hy-Vee brand cups of yogurt are 20/$8 or .40/1 (beats Aldi price)
- 12 oz of Hy-Vee brand cottage cheese=.99
- Dole salad mixes are 2/$3 (use .50/1 coupon to get these for $1!)
- Naval oranges are .77/lb.!
- Granny smith apples are .99/lb.
- Bird's Eye veggies are .88/1 (use .35/1 coupons to get these for .53/1!, I think Dillons has the better deal this week though)
- 80% lean ground beef=1.79 with in-ad coupon
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Looks like between Dillons and Hy-Vee this week you can score some good deals!