Tuesday, November 18, 2008

E-mail Me Button

I wanted to update you to a new feature on this site: the E-Mail Me button. This is located at the top right hand corner of this blog. I would like you to use this feature in order to ask me questions or alert me to a deal you know about. I am looking to add more posts that are specific to our regional area. This includes Lawrence, K.C., and Manhattan since I am aware of many readers living in these areas. If you know of a great sale, a free event, or awesome coupons please email me and I will be sure to post your ideas and give you the credit.

When you click on the e-mail me button it will automatically open up whatever email program your computer uses. If you use a hotmail or gmail account just right click the button and choose "copy email address." You then can paste the email address into which ever online email program you use.

I hope that sounds easy enough and you find this tool helpful!

No comments: