Sunday, October 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for Oct. 6


We were so blessed last week to receive some delicious BBQ from Grover's that was left over from a luncheon my dad was in charge of last week! So for about 3 days we ate Ribs, turkey, potato salad, baked beans and coleslaw! It was great to not have to cook and better yet it helped out our grocery budget! So needless to say this menu is similar to the one last week.

Sunday: All Church gathering at the Pumpkin Patch. We'll be eating hot dogs and other great fixins!
Monday: Sandwiches on the go
Tuesday: Hamburger Potato Casserole (includes price break down), broccoli, and bread
Wednesday: Breakfast: Sausage and egg scramble over potatoes with orange rolls and fruit
Thursday: Chicken Macaroni, green beans and bread
Friday: Pizza!
Saturday: I don't know yet:)

I am continuing to work on adding new recipes along with the price down for the recipe. I have started a few and you can find them here! Make sure you see what others have planned here, and I must say that I WILL be making this desert here!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi there. Just found you via OrgJunkie and recognized 'Grovers' right off and wondered if we weren't just down the road from each other. Sure enough. I'm just west of you. I plan to get back tomorrow to check out more of your site.

The Barker Family Blog said...

That dessert would be perfect for our bakery! I'll taste test :)

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

My Menu Plan

Anonymous said...

That certainly was a wonderful blessing to get all that bbq! Your menu looks great this week.

Blessings,

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2008/10/menu-plan-monday.html

Annie said...

Yummm. I was looking for some kind of hamburger casserole recipe for this week and I think I've found it!
Thanks. :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yummy menu! The Hamburger Potato Casserole sounds delish! :D

have a great week!
Sherry

Lila said...

The cake looks yummy! In case you didn't know, you can substitute 2 oz (1/6 pkg) of semi-sweet choc. chips (from aldi's!) to make it cheaper. Or, to make a snickers cake, brush the cake with caramel syrup before assembling, and add chopped peanuts to the filling, then top with sliced snicker bars in place of the peanut clusters.

Briana's Bargains said...

Chicken Macaroni Casserole looks good!

Shannon said...

Nancy... so glad you found me! Be sure to check on Wednesdays since that is when I do the Dillon's and Hy-Vee best buys for the week.