Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Free After Rebate Listerine Smart Rinse

Money Saving Mom posted this comment by a reader today:
Shari emailed in:

I couldn't find the rebate tear offs for the Listerine Smart Rinse (free after ECBs at CVS this month) so I called Johnson and Johnson at their customer service number (1-888-222-0182) and asked them to mail me a rebate form. The said they could do better than that--they asked for my name and address and said I'd have my rebate check for $3.89 in 7-10 days!! Thought I'd pass this along

I called this number to see what would happen and I did get to customer service and they told me they would just send me a $5 coupon for the product!  Too bad I already bought my limit for the month at CVS or I could have put together a really good deal, but since the coupon is enough to get me another free bottle- I'll take it!

No comments: