Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cellfire: NEW COUPONS!

Cellfire is back with another round of coupons to load! Don't forget about the $100 Grocery Gift Card Give-A-Way that is going on! Read HERE for how you can gain 4 entries into this contest! ANYBODY can enter!

Today, I am offering a 5th entry! Simply use the NEW widget located on the left side to load your coupons. Comment on this post or email me at thegroceryweekly@gmail.com to let me know you used it and what your thoughts about it are. Do you like it, why or why not?

Kellogg Cereals Save $1

$1.00 when you buy any 2 Kellogg Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops and Frosted Mini Wheats Cereals.

Hamburger Helper® Save $.75

Save $.75 when you buy THREE any flavor Hamburger Helper®, Tuna Helper® OR Chicken Helper® Home Cooked Skillet Meals.

NV Granola Bars Save $.50

Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars.

BC Fruit Snacks Save $.50

Save $0.50 when you buy TWO BOXES Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot®, Fruit Gushers®, Fruit Roll-Ups® OR Fruit Roll-Ups® Fruit Stickerz® Fruit Flavored Snacks.

Fiber One® Chewy Bar Save $.50

Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor Fiber One® Chewy Bars or Fiber One® 90 Calorie Chewy Bars.

Bisquick® Save $.50

Save $0.50 when you buy 40 OZ. OR LARGER Original Bisquick® OR Bisquick Heart Smart® Baking Mix.

BC Supreme Brownie Save $.75

Save $.75 when you buy TWO any flavor Betty Crocker® Box Supreme Brownie Mixes.

Trix® Cereal Save $.55

Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Trix® cereal.

Honey Nut Cheerios Save $.55

Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal.

Lucky Charms® cereal Save $.55

Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Lucky Charms® cereal.

Chex Mix® or Snacks Save $.50

Save $0.50 when you buy any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack.

Yoplait® Cups Save $.40

Save $0.40 when you buy SIX any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups (Includes Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, OR Whips!®) OR any flavor Yoplait® Original OR Light Smoothie.

Yoplait® Fiber One® Save $1

Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Fiber One® Yogurt Multipacks

Wheaties Fuel cereal Save $1.00

Save $1.00 when you buy ONE BOX Wheaties Fuel cereal

NV Gran Nut Clusters Save $1

Save $1 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters


9 comments:

flemishe said...

The widget makes it very simple to load the Qs--I like it!
tchr450@yahoo.com

Maria said...

I used the widget. I had to reclick the coupons once I was in cellfire - although, the button took me straight to my cellfire account, so I don't mind using the widget...I just won't bother clicking all the coupons I want.

btw, last week I had a printable $1 coupon for the NV Granola that also has a $1 CF coupon, and the flavor my hubby likes was also on sale and applied to the buy 4 get $4 deal. My hubby is a happy man!

Crystal said...

I used the widget! It seems to be very convenient, except for the fact that when you hover over the coupon to see what the coupon actually consists of, the description runs off the left side of the screen so you can't read it. Otherwise, so much easier than logging in on a separate window!

Anonymous said...

I used the widget, and I have to admit, it's pretty convenient! :)
Thanks!
rebeccamomof3@yahoo.com

House of Brungardt said...

I used the widget, and had the same problem as Maria in that I had to reclick on the coupons once I got to Cellfire.

Wyatt said...

I used the widget, but had to click on all the coups again once I was at the cellfire site. Is the widget broken, or is it supposed to work like that?

blaireruch said...

so much easier!
blaireruch@hotmail.com

Beware of the Phog said...

Definitely easier for me!

Unknown said...

I used the new Widget. I liked it. Simple, no complications. I actually liked it better because it opened a whole new window and didn't take me away from your site! Thanks for my 5th entry!!