Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Earn by Searching the Web!

I just want to take a minute to remind you all of 3 great ways to earn stuff FOR FREE just by reading an email, going to a specific site tons of times a day or searching the web.



1st up is MyPoints. In my 3 years of doing MyPoints I have earned 9 gift cards totally $25 or more just by clicking through emails they send to my inbox! These gift cards have been such a blessing to us since this is usually how we go out on dates! If you haven't tried it yet do so my signing up HERE!

Search & Win

2nd is Swagbucks! In just 3 short months I hve earned over 500 "bucks" with this search site! With these "bucks" I can redeem them for gift cards to some really great sites/stores like Amazon, Starbucks and Macys! All you do is sign up and use Swagbucks as your main site to do internet searches! Sign up HERE for that!

BeRuby.com

3rd up is a new site called BeRuby.com. This site is great because you actually earn $$ just visiting sites that you might all the time like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and even GMAIL! To find out more about this great new site click HERE!

No comments: