Thursday, January 21, 2010

CVS this week...

I honestly haven't been to CVS much lately due to the lack of exceptional deals. I do make it out though to roll my bucks and I of course can't pass up cheap pop... it's true! So here is how my CVS trip went this week:
  • 3 12 packs of Pepsi=$10
  • 2 bags of Stacy's Pita chips=$6
  • 4 2liters of Pepsi=$5
  • 5 Therma care 1 ct. (rain check item for me)=$12.45
  • 1 GE light bulb (rain check item)=$3
Total=$36.45
  • -FREE BAG OF STACY'S! ( I think I got this for becoming a fan on facebook)=-$3
  • -$1/4 Pepsi 2liters coupon (I swiped this a while ago from a different CVS store in Lawrence... I think at Thanksgiving time?)
  • -5 $1/1 Therma care coupons
New total=$27.45 and I got back $10 for buying $20 in Pepsi products, $13 for the Therma Cares and $2 for the light bulb. So in total I got back $25... it is like I only spent $2.45 for ALL OF THAT!

This is the one week I was thankful that I had rain check items to get:)

No comments: