Monday, November 23, 2009

.29 Yeast Packets are actually NOW FREE!

**Updated** Thanks to Laura and Heather helping me out on this!

You can actually make .31-.41 just buying Fleishman yeast packets at Dillons! Here is how:
  • Buy 1 packet=1.59
  • Use .40/1 or .50/1 coupon doubled=-.80 or -$1
Total OOP= .59-.69 and then you will get a .50 off your next purchase catalina which will double to a $1 when you use it meaning you make an overage of .31-.41 cents!!!

Note: you CAN buy multiple packets in 1 transaction and you will still get a .50 off catalina per each packet you buy.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I received a Catalina "ad" a week or so ago giving the details of the yeast catalina. You get a $.50 one for each yeast packet and $1 for a jar of yeast. They had this same deal last November, I bought several packets. My catalinas then doubled to $1 when I used them making the yeast free with overage! I haven't used any of my catalina's yet but I hope they do the same this year too :)

Heather said...

I bought two packets of the yeast and received two .50/catalinas. That is great since they should both double to $1.

Cara said...

I went to Dillons today and bought three yeast packets and got three 50 cent catalinas!

Thank you for the heads up!