Friday, October 9, 2009

Walgrees Trip for Week

Below is a summary of what I got at Walgreens this week...it was definitely profitable! Oh and you know that saying "Don't hate me because I am beautiful" I think I will start wearing a sign that says "Don't hate because I get stuff for free" since it seems that no matter where I go these days I am getting a scowling cashier:)
  • Bought 3 big cans of Enfamil ready feed formula at 50% off=9.72
  • 1 Vaseline lotion=6.99 (free after RR)
  • 1 Purell=2.99 (get $2 RR back)
  • 1 Visine=3.99
  • 1 Robitussin to go=2.49 (free after RR)
  • 1 Gillette Fusion razor=8.99 (get 6 RR back)
  • 4 packs of Playtex gloves=.99/1 after in ad coupon=3.98/1
  • 2 Rimmel Mascaras at 7.49/1=14.98
  • 2 packs of Trident=2.00
  • 4 Campbell's soups=2/$1 after in ad coupon=$2
Total=$58.13
  • -$16 in RR from previous week
  • - .50/1 Purell coupon
  • -$2/1 in ad Visine coupon
  • -$2/1 Vinsine mf coupon
  • -$4/1 Gillette fusion mf coupon
  • -4 $1/1 Platex mf coupons from inserts and printed here=-$4
  • -Wags B1G1 Rimmel Sale
  • - B1G1 Rimmel mf coupon
  • -$1/2 Trident coupon
  • -2 $1/2 Campbell's coupons=-$2
New total including tax=16.57 I then paid with 3 $5 Enfamil checks making my actual OOP total only $1.57! I then got back $18.50 in RR!!!

I am exited next week because with right coupons you can get jumbo packs of Huggies for only 2.25/1!!!! I'll post my plan for that this weekend.

7 comments:

Cara said...

Dillons on Belle and 21st has a Halls display (by the pharmacy) with BOGO coupons attatched to it. These would work great for the Halls cough drops at Wags.

Unknown said...

What are the $5 Enfamil checks? Can you use them even if you don't purchase the formula?

Shannon said...

The formula checks are from the formula company to be used when you buy formula. They are like coupons but treated as a check. You have to buy formula to use them.

Josh and Sarah said...

Do you have them scan the in-ad Walgreen's coupons first? The cashiers seem to always have trouble figuring this out... after I ask them to switch the way they are scanning, it works...

Shannon said...

No I always pay with RRS first, then MF coupons and then in-ad Walgreens coupons. I have had some issues with in ad coupons lately so managers usually have to come up.

Cara said...

So, you pay with Register Rewards first, then coupons? I have been having a problem with Wags accepting all my Register Rewards. This last time I had to pay $5 out of pocket because they would not accept my $2RR.

Shannon said...

RRs count as mf coupons. So you have to make sure you have just as many items as you have mf coupons and rrs combined. The wags coupons don't count in this scenario and that is why I give them last. You probably don't have to give rrs first, I just do... but you should always do wags coupons last.