Saturday, October 10, 2009

Walgreens: SUPER HUGGIES DEAL!!!

Okay if you have all the right coupons this week at Walgreens you can get jumbo packs of Huggies for only $2.25/1!!! Here is how to work it:
  • Buy 2 jumbo packs of Huggies at $9/1=$18.00
  • Use 2 $3/1 coupons from recent Huggies mailers (have to be signed up for these)=-$6
  • Use $1/1 Wags Huggies coupon from Walgreens children's activity book found near pharmacy in most stores=-$2
Total OOP=$10... you will get a $4 RR back for buying 2 packs of Huggies and then you can turn each pack into Caregiver's Mareketplace for a .75 refund per pack... making your real total only $4.50 for both backs or only $2.25/1!!!!

There were also $2/1 huggies printables a while back on coupons.com as well as $2/1 pull ups coupons out there. Use those coupons to pay $6.50 total or only $3.25/pack!!

Be sure to see other Wags deals here and for other printable links for Huggies!!!

8 comments:

Aimee said...

Does your Wags let you keep the coloring book q? Mine doesn't so I quess I will only get the great deal once. But even without that q, it's still a pretty good deal.

blaireruch said...

Has anyone seen the Pure & Natural Huggies diapers at any of the Walgreens in Topeka? I have a bunch of $3.00 Pure & Natural coupons, but haven't found them at my usual Walgreens yet.

Also, I have not yet purchased the activity book. Can you ask for the coupon back in order to reuse it on another date, or for a second transaction? Or do you have to buy more books?

Thanks!

Blaire

Shannon said...

From my understanding Wags coupons do not need to be obtained from the cashier so I never tear them out or hand them to them. I just hand the whole pamphlet to them instead of tearing out the specific coupon. I figure it should work the same way the Easy saver did...

Rebecca Mom of 3 said...

Today the cashier very adamantly told me that she needs the coupon and that I needed to give it to her. She said that since I had to "pay" for the coupon, they can't let me use it more than once.
Also, to the person before...the manager at the store here said I could use the coupon on the pure and natural diapers for any of the Huggies diapers since they didn't carry the pure and natural ones. I'm not sure if this is a store policy or corporate.

The Nelson's said...

Did anyone else have trouble getting the coloring book Huggies coupon to scan? The band-aid coupon was fine, but the diaper coupon wouldn't scan and so he had to keep that one since he price modified one of the diaper packs to compensate for the coupon. Anyone else? I know it's not a # of coupons/# of items issue because I used Register Rewards AFTER he tried to scan the diaper coupon and they worked fine. Just wonderin . . .

Shannon said...

Mine worked okay and the cashier took my coupons... even the ones out of the ad too which never happens. Wags must be changing some policies.

Tatums said...

Did you have to buy 5 items for the Caregivers Rebate to work?

Thanks!
Susan

Shannon said...

You just have to turn in receipts for 5 items... you don't have to purchase 5 at the same time.