Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hy-Vee: EL PASO DEAL!

I just went to Hy-Vee this morning and bought 2 Old El Paso items and to my surprise I got a $1 off my next purchase catalina!!! This following deal is running until 10/4 (started 9/11):
  • Purchase any 2 Old El Paso Taco shells, dinner kits, seasoning, refried beans or heat and serve sides get a $1/off you next purchase catalina
  • Purchase any 6 of the above items and get a $3 off your next purchase catalina
Here is how my deals worked out this morning since I didn't know about the deal:
  • Bought 2 Taco shells=$3
  • -.60/2 coupon printed here
  • Total=$2.30
I got a $1 OYNP catalina back which makes my total $1.30 or only .60 for each box of shells... you can't beat that price!

After I got my catalina I went back and purchased 2 more items:
  • 2 cans of refried beans=1.98
  • -.60/2 coupon printed here
  • -$1 catalina
Total=.38 and I got a $1 catalina back!

Be sure to look for the boxes of taco shells that have the "Buy 2 products get a FREE seasoning packet" coupon on them to get a better deal!

1 comment:

The Barker Family Blog said...

I think the same deal is at Dillons right now. A great one!