Thursday, September 10, 2009

Buying/Trading Couopns

A new site has been brought to my attention called "Manufacturer's Coupons" This site is a coupon clipping service where you can just straight up buy the coupons you want! I encourage you to check it out and see if would be helpful and worth your time! I will keep a link to this site in the coupons section.

I am curious to see if any of you use this service or buy/sell or trade on ebay? Leave a comment if you wish letting us know your thoughts on this type of stuff:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have purchased coupons on eBay, but it is rare that I want 10, 15 or 20 of the same coupon. My favorite place to get coupons in the quantity I want is www.clairwood.com. She will buy your extras and sell you just one or 20 of a single coupon, if she has them and hasn't sold out, of course.

Julie said...

I should have checked the site before I made my last comment. www.clairwood.com does not have a minimum order and she has coupons as low at 2 or 3 cents.

Candice said...

I have used Ebay to purchase many coupons. Especially ones that I use alot of. Diapers, Gerber, Huggies, etc. I do buy in lots of 10-20 coupons but I always make sure the expiration works so that I will be able to use most or all of the coupons. I usually only pay $1-2 dollars and save $10-20 at least. I think it worth if you find a product you buy often.