One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here! ** NEW ONES CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
- Tyson Boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets=1.99/lb.
- Boneless pork loin in a bag =1.89/lb.
- 24 oz. Kroger shredded cheese=3.99/bag (that is the equivalent to 6 cups of cheese or like paying 1.33/8 oz. bag... great deal! Aldi price for only 12 oz. ranges from 2.49-2.99)
- Kroger Delux ice cream=1.88/1 (use .75/1 short cuts coupon to get this for only 1.13/1!!)
- Kroger 24 oz. cottage cheese=1.88/1 (beats Aldi price of 1.99/1)
- Kroger 5 ct. packages of fresh brats or Italian sausage=$2.50/1
- 3 lb. bag of Missouri Jonathan apples=2.19/1
- Yo-Plait individual cups of yogurt=20/$10. When you buy 20 you get a $2 off catalina back! So buy 20=$10, use loadable .50/6 coupon here and here along with 3 .50/6 coupons printed here or from recent inserts to pay $5.80 OOP. Get your $2 off catalina back and it is like paying only $3.80 for 20 cups of yogurt or only .19/cup!!!
- Bar-S Jumbo Franks=10/$10 (use $1/2 coupon here upon sign up to get these for only .50/pkg.
- Fall Squash=.99/lb.
- Colgate toothpaste, toothbrushes or mini wisps=.96/1 (use .75/1 toothpaste coupon to get this for FREE! Use .40/1 toothbrush coupon to get this for .16/1)
- Select General Mills cereal=1.78/1 (use various printable coupons here for select varieties and load coupons here and here to get boxes for less than $1!)
- Betty Crocker fruit snacks=1.78/1 (use printables here and stack with loadable coupons here and here to get these for under $1!!)
Buy any 10 participating items from the list below or other marked items in the store and receive an instant $5 off at checkout. You can do this deal 3 times in 1 transaction meaning you can purchase 30 participating items per transaction for a total discount of $15. Prices below reflect .50/per item discount.
- Nabisco snack crackers (wheat thins/triscuits)=1.87/1 (use .75/2 coupon to get these for 1.37/1... good price considering Aldi price for their off brand crackers is 1.19/1)
- Hot Pockets=1.49/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get these for only .49/1)
- Lean cuisine=1.79/1 (use $1/5 to get these for 1.59/1 or use $2/3 coupon from Sep. All you to get these for only $1.12/1)
- Oscar Meyer bologna, salami or hot dogs=1.49/1 (use $1/2 hot dog coupon to get these for only .99/1)
- Most of Kraft cheese selections=1.79/1 (use $1/2 singles coupon to get these for 1.29/1... good price for the brand, but can get Aldi off brand cheaper)
- Philadelphia cream cheese=.99/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for only .49/1!)
- Velveeta=3.99/1 (Aldi off brand price is 3.49/1)
- Jello Pudding or gelatin=.77/1 (use .50/2 coupon to get these for .27/1)
- Nestle Morsels=1.99/1 (use .50/1 coupon from last weekends insert to get these for only .99/1 or use $1/2 from June all you to get them for 1.49/1... stock up! Aldi price is up to 1.59/1 now)
- Digiorno pizza=3.97/1 (use $1/1 coupons to get these for 2.97/1... great price for this brand)
- Coffee Mate creamer (big ones)=2.49/1 (use .50/1 coupons to get these for only 1.49/1)
- Planter's peanuts=1.99/1 (use $1/2 coupon from pink for the cure flier at Apple Market to get these for 1.49/1)
If there are other items that you think are a good deal this week please let me know in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.