Thursday, June 4, 2009

Saving on Summer "Stuff"

You can see this post along with all of the other fun events going in Topeka over at TopekaKidsRock.com today!

Saving on Summer "Stuff"

As many of know already know I am an avid bargain shopper refusing to pay full price for anything! The more frugal I become the more I learn to pay attention to when certain sales are. Did you know that many stores start to clearance their summer items in mid-late June?! If you are like me it is worth it to wait for the sales considering that around here summer runs at least through August! Holding out a few more weeks to buy more summer clothing, sandals and even outdoor water and play toys you will save you a lot of money!

I specifically wanted to bring this information to everyone's attention after I read this great blog post here! Baby Cheapskate has done her research and can tell you what sales to look for and when certain stores start to clearance their summer items. Be sure to check it out!

Happy Thursday!
Shannon

No comments: