- 1/2 gallons of milk=1.29/1 (if you bought 2 you would be paying 2.59/gal which is more expensive than Dillons or Aldi) **take note of the expiration date also... usually when Hy-Vee runs a milk sale like this it is because they have a whole case of soon to be expired milk**
- 24 ct. Hy-Vee bottled water=3.48/1
- Hy-Vee pasta=.88/1
- Jiff peanut butter=1.88/1 (good price for Jiff)
- Hy-Vee fruit snacks=5/$5
- Puffs facial tissues=.99/1
- 24 oz. Hy-vee cottage cheese=1.29/1 (beats Aldi recent price of 1.99/1)
- Hy-Vee 1/2 gallon of orange juice=1.29/1
- Hy-Vee 16 oz. block or 4 sticks of butter=1.58/1 (beats Aldi price of $2 or more)
- Nature's pride bread=BIGI with in ad coupon ( makes these $1.50/loaf)
- Tyson family pack of frozen chicken nuggets/strips or patties=4.99/1 (use $1/1 coupon to get this for only 3.99)
- Select varieties of Honeysuckle turkey=1.99/1lb.
- Hy-Vee frozen veggies=.99/1 (Aldi price is .95/1)
- Hy-Vee 16 oz. sour cream=.89/1 (beats aldi price of .99/1)
- California red seedless grapes=.99/lb. (great price!)
- Green bell peppers=2/$1 (great price!)
- 1 pint Santa sweets grape tomatoes=.99/1 (great price!)
- 13 oz (6) kiwi fruit=1.48/1 (or only .25/per fruit... good price!)
- Green beans=.99/lb.
- Granny smith apples=.99/lb.
- 16 oz. package of Driscoll's strawberries=1.28/1 (Aldi has the better price this week of .88/1)
- Dole iceberg lettuce or coleslaw=.69/1 with in ad coupon
- Dole cauliflower=1.39/head (good price!)
As always if you see a deal or coupon match up I missed be sure to let us know in the comment section.
Remember the best way to support this blog besides your readership is to continue printing your coupons here! If you would like to see deals at other grocery stores be sure to visit the BeCentsAble Grocery Gathering here!