- Van Camp's Pork and Beands 15 oz. cans=3/$1 or .33/1 (GREAT PRICE!)
- 1 dozen large Hy-Vee eggs=.97/1 (great price!)
- Oscar Mayer Deli shaved meat=2/$5 or 2.50/1
- Ball Park Franks=1.77/1 (good price for these)
- Blue Ribbon pork loin pork chops=1.99/1lb.
- Hy-Vee 15 oz. cans of fruit=.77/1 (a little less than Aldi price)
- 26 oz. cans of Midwest County fair pasta sauce=.68/1
- Post cereal=1.88/1 (Aldi price for cereal is 1.69 and up)
- Hy-Vee 1 lb. margarine=.68/1
- 24 oz. Midwest county fair cottage cheese=1.49/1 (beats Aldi price of 2.12)
- 32 oz. bags of Hy-Vee frozen veggies=1.99/1 (16 oz. bags at Aldi=.95/1)
- 16 oz. Hy-Vee sour cream=.58/1 with in-ad coupon (beats Aldi price of.99/1)
- 1 quart of Hy-Vee sherbet=2/$3 or $1.50/1
- Earthbound Organic salads (5 oz)=1.99/1
- Fresh Green Beans=.99/lb.
- Fuji apples=.88/lb.
- 5.6 oz package of blackberries=1.88/1
- Chili Red seedless grapes=1.18/lb.
Remember the best way to support this blog besides your readership is to continue using the coupons.com widget found here. If you would like to see deals at other grocery stores be sure to visit the BeCentsAble Grocery Gathering here!
See the weekly Dillons (Kroger) deals here and the Apple market deals here!