Friday, April 24, 2009

Garage Sale Finds!

I haven't completed my weekly shopping trips yet so I thought for my super savings this week I would post a pic of the awesome stuff I found at the garage sales around the 46th and Indian Creek area (up North). For only $4 I was able to get 3 pairs of shorts, 2 short sleeved shirts, 1 long sleeved shirt, 2 books and pair of sandals!!!

We were desperately in need of most of this stuff minus the books. I just can't pass up books for only .10!!! The best part about the clothing is that most of it is either Target brand or Old Navy!

I hope you found some great stuff too! To see the great sales to be had on groceries at Dillons click here and for Hy-Vee click here!

3 comments:

blaireruch said...

Those are some super deals Shannon!

I got a whole bunch of Gymboree clothes for my son and daughter for $1 each today! They will be open tomorrow too. The address is 5637 Clarion Lane in Clarion Woods (Go east on 37th Street from Wanamaker. Right on Belle. Left onto Clarion Lane). I think that is the right house number, but there are big signs, so you can't miss it.
They had boys' clothes 0-4 and girls' clothes 0-6. She has them priced a bit higher ($2-$3), but was willing to take $1 a piece.
Really cute stuff. Mostly Gap and Gymboree.

Also check out Robin's sale at 6639 SW Scathelock Road (Off 29th Street in between Urish and Wanamaker). She had some great prices on cute girls' clothes 0-3T and boys' (not sure of sizes).

:)

Blaire

Megan said...

yippee! I love garage sale season.

Unknown said...

Rossville will have city wide gsales on Fri May 1st and Sat May 2nd. I personally will be having one in Willard. (which is on Carlson Rd. as you head North to Rossville if you're coming from I-70.)