Friday, April 10, 2009

General Mills Deal


In my weekly Dillons post I tried the best I could to highlight this deal and since I went to the store already I thought I would give you a breakdown of how this deal worked for me. The Deal is buy any 3 participating General Mills items and get a FREE GALLON OF MILK! The participating items include GM cereal, Fiber One Bars, Nature Valley bars and Chex Mix bars. Here is the deal I did:
  • Bought 1 box of Cinnamon toast crunch cereal
  • Bought 1 box of Fiber One Bars
  • Bought 1 box of Nature Valley Bars
Total=$8.00
  • - .55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch coupon found here
  • - .50/1 Cinnamon Toast crunch cellfire.com coupon
  • -.50/1 Fiber One coupon (from paper insert)
  • -.50/1 Fiber One cellfire.com coupon
  • -.60/1 Nature Valley Bars found here
New Total=$4.00 and I got a FREE GALLON OF MILK (value of $2.50!)

The way I look at is if you subtract out the value of the Milk ($2.50) it is like paying only $1.50 for all 3 of those items or ONLY .50/box!

3 comments:

nicklins said...

I did not get the free gallon of milk. Did I have to do something else special? Thanks!

Shannon said...

Did you purchase this before midnight yesterday? If you did and you did not get your free gallon of milk take your receipt back in to customer service and they should either refund you the money or give you the gallon of milk.

Nicklin4 said...

ok thank you, i wasn't sure since there were not any signs. I thought maybe I was suppose to get a coupon or something.
I'll be going back I guess!