Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Few Dillons Updates

A friend emailed to tell me about a great deal she got on Folgers coffee at Dillons:
  • Buy 2 big cans at 5.88/1=11.76
  • Use 1/2 coupon
  • Total=10.76 for 2 cans 
A $2/off your next purchase catalina prints out for purchasing 2 cans making your total only 8.76 for both cans or only 4.38/1!!!!  What a great deal for Folgers!

Also don't miss this 1/1 Kellog's Raisin Bran coupon you can use this week at Dillons to get those boxes for only 1.18!!!!

2 comments:

LB said...

I was in Topeka yesterday, shopping for clothes for a trip, and decided to stop in at the Dillons Superstore on 21st to shop. It's so much nicer than ours! Huge selection, you lucky ducks! I noticed that they aren't selling the 4-packs of Cottonelle, though. Neither is my Dillons. Did we tick them off with all our free toilet paper?

Sally said...

I've checked 2 Dillon's in Wichita, and haven't seen the 4-pk cottonelle either. And I have some coupons to use!! What happened??