Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for March 23rd

**Remember today is the LAST day to purchase this 17 e-book series containing A LOT of information on practical ways to cut your grocery bill along with menu planning ideas and recipes. Be sure to check it out here!**

Here is my $50/week plan:

Sunday: French toast, eggs, and strawberries
Monday: Hamburger potato bake, broccoli and crescent rolls
Tuesday: Red beans and rice, fruit
Wednesday: Egg salad sandwiches, carrot sticks, apple slices and crackers
Thursday: Grilled hot dogs, oven fries and green beans
Friday: Pizza and raw veggies
Saturday: Pot Luck with friends

I will post my very inexpensive recipe for egg salad sandwiches Tuesday. See you then!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Pot Luck sounds like it's going to fun. That's a great idea to enjoy good food and socialize without spending alot of money.
I'm just waiting on my coffee to finish brewing. You have a terrific week.
Happy MPM.

Anonymous said...

I got the e-book series, too! It does have a lot of great info, doesn't it?

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

I may have to try that hamburger potato casserole. It sounds yummy!
Have a great week!
God bless,
Amanda