Friday, March 27, 2009

This week's Super Savings

Here are some of the best deals I got this week at Dillons (Kroger):

Quaker Deal:
1 box of Quaker Oatmeal squares=2.50
1 box of Quaker to go cereal bars=2.50
2 boxes of Quaker chewy granola bars=$5.00 for both
Total=$10
-$4 off total for purchasing 4 participating Quaker items
-.50/1 Oatmeal squares=-$1 after coupon doubled
-.50/1 to go bars=-$1 after coupon doubled
-.75/2 chewy granola bars=-$1

New Total=$3 for all 4 boxes!!
UPDATE: Use 1/1 True Delights coupons and Life Cereal coupons here to get those for only .50/box!!!

Pillsbury Deal:
4 Pizza Crusts=$5
-$1 off total for purchasing 4
-1/1 coupon from Pillsbury mailer
-3 .40/1 coupons=-$2.20 after coupons doubled
-.50/1 shortcuts coupon
Total=.30 for all 4!!!

I also found 2 bags of apples marked down to .99/1, so I got 6 lb.s of apples for only $1.98!

Along with some other things I bought this week I ended up saving 54% off my total bill! I hope you are/were able to catch some great deals too before the snow hits! To see the rest of the deals you don't want to miss out on this week see my detailed post here!

4 comments:

T.H. Peterson Photography said...

Is this part of the normal sale that will last until Tuesday?

Shannon said...

yes it is:) you can see all those deals here
http://thegroceryweekly.blogspot.com/2009/03/dillons-325-331.html

T.H. Peterson Photography said...

me again, do you know what the limits are on this deal?

Shannon said...

I am not sure how many times you can do it in 1 transaction. To be on the safe side I would only do it once in one transaction and you can do as many transactions as you want