Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for Oct. 20

If this is your 1st time here I am so glad to have you! I am a huge bargain shopper and keep my grocery budget to $40/week or less. Below is my menu!

Sunday:
Pizza (we usually do this on Friday, but this past week it didn't work out that way, so we had it on Sunday instead...yum!)
Monday: Potato Soup and homemade bread
Tuesday: Salsa Chicken over rice/homemade bread/orange slices
Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets/rice/peas
Thursday: Chili and cinnamon rolls
Friday: Probably Pizza:)
Saturday: Dinner with my parents

I will post the price down for Potato Soup on Tuesday so be sure to come back and check it out! You can see some of my other favorite recipes with price breakdowns here. Also if you want to see how I got free diapers this weekend at CVS click here!

7 comments:

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Way to go on the diapers! I'm planning on getting some cheap diapers there this week!
Yummy eats this week! Enjoy all the pizza!
Erin

Lynn said...

We like pizza also. We eat it several times a month. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! We are having potato soup and chili this week, too! :D

AnnMarie Brown said...

The potato soup is a wonderful fall meal! Have a wonderful week!!

Frugal Finds said...

Love the pizza! My kids would rather eat at your house!!

Candace said...

Will you be posting your recipe for the potato soup as well? My budget is $50 and it is tough! Good job keeping it under $40!

Unknown said...

I'm very impressed that you're able to keep your budget so low! I saw an "Oprah" episode which focused on being frugal. I learned alot.