Monday, August 18, 2008

Walgreens trip- only .83!

We were in need of peanut butter and I was so excited to see Walgreens has a deal this week where if you buy $10 worth of certain items you get $4 in RR! Skippy and Ragu are apart of this deal and on sale for 3/5! Here is how my deal worked out:

4 jars of Skippy=6.66
2 jars of Ragu=3.34
5 boxes of Preperation H Medicated wipes at 3.99=19.95
1 box of dog treats=3.49
Total=33.44
-5 RR from purchasing Kellogg's products
-.60/1 skippy coupon
-.50/2 ragu coupon
-5 3/1 preperation H coupons for a total of -$15
-Peperation H Easy Saver coupon ($2/1) done fine 5 times= -$10
Total plus tax = 4.83 and I got back 4RR! So I really only paid .83 for all that!

8 comments:

Cara said...

Where did you find the Skippy coupon? I don't seem to have any of those. Maybe I am just overlooking them.

Shannon said...

I got it out of the Red Plum in the KC star

Cara said...

Okay, I did not get that one. Thanks!

...and she lived... said...

Wow you rocked that store! That's awesome!

Brooke said...

What section of Walgreens did you find the wipes? I looked in the medicine area and the wipes at this location were not on sale, but were $5.99?? Thanks!

Shannon said...

I noticed that all the wipes were jumbled together... I don't remember what isle it was, but it was on the bottom shelf and there were Walgreens brand mixed with Prep H brand... it is the box of 10 ct that are 3.99... there may be a higher ct box that is 5.99

Everyday Realities said...

Shannon was the $5 Kellog coupon from a previous transaction?

Shannon said...

yes my $5 coupon was a few weeks ago when I bought smart start bars