Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FREE box of Fiber One bars!

That's right! In my Dillons mailer a few weeks ago I got a coupon for a FREE box of Fiber One bars! I also got coupons for $/frozen bagged chicken, produce and meat! If you do not currently get these Dillons coupon mailers I suggest you call the customer service # on the back of your card and request to start receiving them.

I never knew these mailers exisited until about 9 months ago when a friend told me about her mailer. I called and asked Dillons how I could get these mailers and they told me all I had to do was shop there. Well considering I had been shopping at Dillons for 5+ years I figured I should be getting them! With in a a few weeks of my call I started getting the mailers. I have noticed they come about once a quarter and the coupons I get are based on what I buy most often. I usually get about 10-15 coupons or so in a mailer and they are so worth it!

No comments: