Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dillons 2/16-2/22

Here are the best deals I see for the week. I only post the items that I think are a good deal and I determine this by considering the Aldi price. Therefore, you will not just see couponable items in this post.

**Don't forget to load your CELLFIRE e-coupons and be sure to check COUPONS.COM and RED PLUM for any NEW coupons!**

For questions regarding Dillons or if you don't understand some of the terms I use then please read the Dillons FAQ page HERE! If you still have questions please email me and I would be happy to answer!!!

All prices posted assume the coupon has doubled and I use this site here in compiling the coupon dates. All other information, such as Aldi's price, is from my memory bank:)

I did a quick scan and here are a few deals I am highlighting this week. Dillons seems to be raising prices...


Dillons Milk (1/2 gallons) - $1.50


Select Varieties of Dannon Yogurt- $1.88
Load $.50/1 e-coupon here
Use $.50/1 coupons (various varieties) from 1/23 SS
Use $1/1 from 1/9 SS
Final Price - $.88/1

Colgate Toothpaste - $.98
Use $.75/1 from 1/9 or 1/30 SS
Final Price- FREE

Tyson Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts - $1.99/lb.

Kroger Cheese (12-16 oz. varieties) - $2.99
Use coupons from mailers you have gotten for a better deal!

Barilla Pasta - $1.00

Produce:
Fresh Cantaloupe - $1.99

Golden Pineapple - $2.99

Select Varieties of Apples - $1.00/lb.

Daytona Event:
I scanned the ad and there are a few good deals, but not a ton. I will say that if you got the Daytona Dillons Mailer there are some great coupons in there! Keep that in mind when you visit Frugal Fritzie's post for all the event details!

Please let me know if you catch something I missed by emailing me or leaving a comment!

If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering or found here or Money Saving's Mom list here.

No comments: