Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's the deal?

Seriously what is the deal with me and why isn't Hy-Vee's ad posted yet?? :)

Well the quick of it is my little one has ear infection #3 and my oldest has just turned 3 with a vengeance. So if I am not holding and cuddling the 1 I am disciplining the other and that does not leave me much time to blog at the current moment.

Oh and did I mention my children have been up at 6:00 a.m. the past 2 mornings... good thing I get up at 5:30 so the coffee has kicked in by then:)

I am getting to work on Hy-Vee right now but no promises:)

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I hear you about the vengeful kids. I have a 4 week old and a 2 year old that has been getting up at 5:30am (and refuses to nap because she is 2 and knows better). Let's just say when she starts screaming at the coloring book she chose and asked to color, I dream of it being it being time for my husband to get home.